December 15, 2011

Baking Inspiration: Unicorns and such

Last week my hubby asked our goddaughter what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday and she replied, "I want a chocolate cake with white on top and a pony, horsey, unicorn, and a castle on it."  Yikes, I have my work cut out for me this week.  I'm on a search for some serious cake inspiration.

Here's what I got so far:











Well as you can see there are a ton of cakes out there and I'm planning on combining some of the best elements of each to create a perfect cake for our little goddaughter. 

Happy baking to all of you out there!

1 comment:

Heather - Chickabug said...

These are so pretty - I'm having flashbacks to My Little Pony! ; ) I love the unicorns with the little horseshoes on their feet, they are ADORABLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...