June 15, 2009

"Can you feel the love tonight..."

I can definitely feel the love from my MOH and bridesmaids. They are so darn cute. They are throwing me a lovely shower next month and they are going to integrate a theme from my wedding, sweets. Oh boy and you know how much I love that. I just wanted to share with you my wonderful invites that were sent out last week.


Like I've said before my parents are very traditional and some of the things that are going to be happening surrounding the wedding are new to them. My FMIL asked my FI this weekend if the shower was going to have strippers because her sister didn't want to attend if that was the case. He had to explain to her that the shower is actually different from the bachelorette party. I can't wait until next month for the shower so that the females from my mom's side and my FMIL can see what a bridal shower consist of.

Have you had to explain a Bridal Shower to someone who wasn't familiar with it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...