September 6, 2011

Baking Inspiration: Disney/Pixar Toy Story Cakes

The hubby and I were watching The Pixar Story on Netflix the other night and I began to thinker with the idea of making another Pixar inspired cake like the one I did here.  One of my favorite movies from the Disney/Pixar collaboration is Toy Story. Just in case you were wondering I love all of three movies equally.  I don't have plans on making a cake any time soon since its so hot right now but how cool would it be to make one for a little boy or girl.

Here's the list I came up with so far...

Please click {Source} to see where they originally came from!
                                                                                                         ...Jessie...


(This one is my favorite cake of all the ones here!)


...Rex...

...Hamm...

...Slinky Dog...

...Mr. Potato Head... 

...Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head...

...Bullseye...


...Aliens...


...Etch...


...Bo Peep...

...Dolly...
{Source}

...Woody...


...Buzz Lightyear... 


...Woody and Buzz...





I'm officially in love with all these cakes and now I really want to bake one but I don't know who for.  
If you want to see more Toy Story cakes check them out here!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...