Complete 101 pre determined tasks in 1,001 days.
Beginning date: 10-15-11
End date: 07-12-14
Because life goes by so fast and I should have something to show for it.
Here's my list:
1. Give blood at least twice a year. (1/6)
2. Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity.
3. Make Crème brûlée for my best friend.
4. Volunteer at Rescue Mission at least 6 times a year every year. (0/18)
5. Bake a cake to give to someone on a special occasion. (2/8)
6. Volunteer once a month for a year at a non-profit organization. (1/12)
7. Donate to a worthwhile charity twice a year every year. (2/6)
8. Donate my wedding dress.
9. Donate things we don't use or need around the apartment.
10. Recycle everything we possibly can in our apartment by installing recycling bins. Accomplished but ongoing project.
11. Get an awesome job that I love.
12. Try kobe beef.
13. No social networks except blogging for an entire month. Accomplished July 2012.
14. Get a facial every year. (I've never had one.) (0/3)
15. Learn French.
16. Get a massage every year. (1/3)
17. Not watch t.v. for an entire month. (0/30)
18. Learn Mandarin.
19. Wear a two piece bathing suit at the beach.
20. Learn Italian.
21. Average at least 3 days a week at the gym for 6 months straight. (0/6)
22. Eat at home for 30 days straight. (0/30)
23. Sleep 8 hours a day for a month. (0/30)
24. Run Disney half marathon.Accomplished 1-29-12
25. Run Las Vegas half marathon.
26. Run the Los Angeles marathon.
27. Go walking with the hubby everyday for a month. (0/30)
28. Give up fried food for 6 months. (0/6)
29. Give up sweets (except fruit) for 3 months. (0/3)
30. Lose 50 pounds. (0/30)
31. Give up dairy for an entire month. (0/30)
Family, Friends, and Love
32. Get pregnant? (hm maybe). Due January 2013.
33. Enter a sandcastle competition with family and friends.
34. Visit my parents once a month for a year. (5/12)
35. Work on genealogy tree for our family.
36. Transfer all old family movies into DVD's.
37. Have game night at our apartment once a month for a year. (0/12)
38. Have dinner with my cousins and my best friend once a month for year. (0/12)
39. Have a cookie swap party at our apartment.
40. Teach my little godson how to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch. Accomplished 05-28-12
Learn Creative Blog
41. Learn Photoshop.
42. Learn HTML.
43. Learn XHTML.
44. Learn Java.
45. Learn Excel.
46. Learn all the function in my DSLR.
47. Enter a photo competition.
48. Enter a baking competition.
49. Complete the 365 photo challenge.
50. Make our wedding photo album.
51. Re-decorate all rooms in apartment. Accomplished 3-24-12
52. Learn how to use all the features on my mac.
53. Blog at least once a week for 52 weeks.
54. Make/bake colorful macarons.
55. Bake 20 recipes from the cookbook my aunt sent me from Mexico. (0/20)
56. Make a photo book for every year the hubby and I have been dating. (0/10)
57. Learn CPR.
58. Make/grow an indoor herb garden. Accomplished 03-24-12
59. Carve a cool pumpkin for Halloween. Accomplished 10-31-11
60. Learn how to make tamales.
61. Organize all our photos.
62. Redo the chair I found in the alley.
63. Re paint our dresser drawer.
64. Bake a cake and decorate with fondant.
65. Bake a cake and decorate it with royal icing.
Entertainment and Travel
66. Visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Accomplished 09-23-11
67. Visit family in Kansas with mom. Accomplished 11-01-11
68. Visit the Grand Canyon.
69. Visit Jalisco, Mexico.
70. Visit New York, NY.
71. Go camping to Yosemite.
72. Visit Guatemala with the hubby.
73. Go to Sequoia park with the hubby.
74. Go to Vegas with my parents, the hubby, and my in-laws.
75. Go to the International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
76. Go on vacation with a group of friends.
77. Go on a cruise with the hubby.
78. Visit Chihuahua, Mexico.
79. Visit another continent besides North America and Europe.
80. Go kayaking with the hubby.
81. Go snowboard.
82. Go snorkeling. Accomplished 03-29-12
83. Build a snowman.
84. Go horseback riding. Accomplished 03-30-12
85. Go to a film festival.
86. Buy another lens for my camera.
87. Go to Monterrey Aquarium.
88. Go hiking in Point Lobos.
89. Visit Big Sur.
90. Go paintball fighting with the hubby and friends.
91. Visit my cousin at his architecture school.
92. Visit Yellowstone.
Business and Money
93. Open an Etsy Shop.
94. Save up for closing cost for a house.
95. Set up my own photography website. This is a work in progress but check it out Photos by Eleyn.
96. Write out our living will.
97. Sell a cake.
98. Sell a photograph.
99. Get sponsors for my blog.
100. Get my own domain name. Accomplished thanks to the hubby. Sweets and Life.
101. Write code for my own website.
BONUS - Donate five dollars for every goal that I have not accomplished at the end of 1,001 days
Thanks Joy Kelley for inspiring me to do my list!
Purple - Completed
Italic - In progress
Plain text - To do