October 27, 2011

Halloween: Disney Inspired Costumes

Since its a few days before Halloween I've decided to put my Honeymoon recaps on hold and dedicate a post to some Disney inspired costumes.  I don't have any children but if I did I'm sure they would wear some of these costumes.  When I was little my mom used to make all my costumes but since I don't have her awesome skills I'm probably going to be purchasing my future kids costumes unless I can convince her to make them.


Lets begin this list with one of my favorite attractions at Disneyland, which is Peter Pan.  This costume likes pretty cool and it hasn't really been played out. 

Peter Pan



When I was in 3rd grade my mom made me a Minnie Mouse costume and I won the school contest. 

Minnie Mouse



I think Mike is so adorable and if I had a little boy I would definitely dress him up in this.

Mike Wazowski


This has to be by far the cutest costume ever and the cutest little boy.

Sully


My cousin is having twins next year and I think they would look adorable as the Incredibles.

The Incredibles


If my hubby was 5 again he would love this costume.  Who am I kidding he loves this costume now.

Iron Man


One of my best friends loves Donald and I know if she had a child this would be the costume for her. 

Donald Duck


One of our favorite  movies is the Lion King and this has to be one of the cutest costumes I've seen.

Simba


One of the hubby's favorite movies is Aladdin. I think this costume is very creative and easy to make.

Aladdin


My favorite attraction at Disneyland is Dumbo.  How cute is this little boy?

Dumbo


I hope everyone has a Happy and safe Halloween! We will be spending ours taking our little goddaughter trick-or-treating.  What are you dressing like for Halloween this year?
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...