August 5, 2009

My hair is going on trial tomorrow!!

Tomorrow I have my hair and make-up trial and I'm utterly excited. I've spoken about how I would like my make-up done here but I've yet to say anything about my hair.

Here are a few things you should know about my hair:

I've never dyed it.
It's wavy.
It's back length.
It's black.

I'm donating it to Locks of Love after the wedding.

Now that you know more about my hair I will show you the looks that I'm interested in.


Look 1.
I love this look because of the loose curls that seem to have taken no effort to create. I also love the small bangs on the side of her face.

{Source}

Look 2.
This look is slightly similar but doesn't have the small bump like the top one. I still like the bangs in the front and the loose curls.


{Source}

Look 3.
I'm also considering having an updo. As you can tell I love loose curls and this updo is perfect for my hair accessories that I've written about here.

{Source}

Look 4.
Here is another updo that is higher than the previous one and still has the loose curls.

{Source}

I've read that somethings that you should bring to your hair trial are:

Inspirational photos.
A photo of your dress.
Hair accessories.
A camera to capture the look.

Wish me luck! I'll update you on what happens tomorrow with my trial.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...