October 25, 2009

I Love the L.A. Times...Free Announcement!!

I love to read the L.A. Times but today as I happened to scroll down I saw something that caught my attention.

"For a limited time, place a free wedding, engagement or commitment
announcement in the new Together section."

Are you serious free announcement? Of course I had to look into this right away and it's true I created a basic wedding announcement for FREE. You ladies need to run not walk over there and put in your announcement. The deal ends on November 30th and it usually cost $195.

I decided to use this as a way to further thank our guest for being part of our wedding. I have also decided not to share this great find with they hubby until it comes out on print since he is avid L.A. Times reader I think he might get a kick out of it.

Go here to see what I'm talking about.

Oh and let me know if you placed your announcement too.

2 comments:

Belinda C said...

WOW! Thanks for that info! I will definitely be utilizing this.

Shadia said...

Thanks! Just submitted our announcement. We'll be appearing in the Nov 15th issue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...