November 10, 2009

Recap: Guess what...?


My best friend and maid of honor just got engaged. Yay! I'm so excited. What does this mean to you guys well more wedding inspirations coming soon. I'm so happy for her fiance and her that I just couldn't help but share the news with you guys. Once we start the planning process I will glady share with you guys the details of that wedding.

I met my MOH about 10 years ago at a Disney orientation and we have been inseparable ever since. When they say dreams can come true at Disney they really do mean it. Well, I think I might a tad bias since I met my husband and one of my best friends there.

I don't know yet if I will be her MOH since she hasn't asked me officially yet so I won't jump the gun but whatever position I am needed in I will gladly help her out. She did such an amazing job helping me out that I just can't wait to repay the favor. I seriously feel like I was the one proposed to because I am extremely happy for her.

She was such a great help during my wedding especially when it came to doing all the bustles on my dress.


Here is one of my favorite photos of her and I during my wedding. This photo makes me really happy and I love it. My MOH was and is more like a sister than a friend because in the past ten years we have gone through a lot together.



Congrats to the newly engaged couple!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...