November 20, 2009

Recap: The Younger Side of Our Wedding...

Remember the ring pillow that I talked about here well this is how it looks with our handsome ringbearer. This is my little cousin/godson that volunteer to be the ringbearer when he heard we were getting married. Doesn't my little man look absolutely handsome?


The flower girls consisted of my hubby's nieces and aunt's daughter. Two of our little flower girls were 2 years old and the youngest one was 1.

This is a close up of our flower girl dresses and the flower baskets that I made and I shared with you here. The girls walked down the aisle with the flower baskets in hand without really destroying the baskets or the flowers which was really amazing.


Our ringbearer attempting to get one of my hubby's niece back to her seat.


My bridesmaids did try to keep the situation under control by distracting the other flower girl with coloring books and candy.

Just one more flower girl photo.



How was the younger side of your wedding?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...