March 3, 2010

Recap: The handsome groomsmen...

When I first got engaged I knew exactly who were going to be the groomsmen. That's right you heard correctly I was the one that decided who the groomsmen were going to be.  Its not that my hubby doesn't have any friends but more like the I am very close to my cousins and it was important to me that they be part of our wedding.


My cousins are a big part of my life and they are more like brothers to me than family.  



The first time they saw me in my dress.


At the church while the priest is saying the homily. 


The guys having some fun!!


These are my cousins.





I love the groomsmen because they did an amazing job helping out especially my cousin D.  Thanks for all your hard work and for all your help.  Thanks to my best friend D as well for all that he did and my cousin N for being so wonderful.

Who were your groomsmen and were they close to your hubby?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a handsome bunch!

i took a look around, and i'm really loving your blog, by the way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...