April 27, 2010

Wedding: Simply us

Since it's wedding season I figured I would share more of our wedding photos with you guys.


"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches." -W.G.


"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday." -N. S.



"Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful."-M.K.


"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. " -N.S.


"And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many." - J.R.R.T.


So which one is your favorite?  Do you enjoying looking at your wedding photos as much as I love looking at mine?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos! I especially love the third one.

We have wedding pics in our bedroom and my office... I wonder when/if the newlywedness-novelty of them ever wears off?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...