May 13, 2010

Tick tock...

I can't believe how fast the year has passed.  We are getting closer to the summer which means bonfires at the beach, weddings, and graduations. With so many things left to do at school it shouldn't surprise you that I'll be in hiatus until the madness is over.  Don't worry once its all over I'll have more time to dedicate to myself and to my beloved blog.  I'll fill everyone in on what's going on with my life and all the adventures that await me but you're going to have to wait a month for that. 


Up coming posts:

  • Final vendor reviews for my wedding
  • The candy buffet I'm doing for my friends wedding
  • My healthy lifestyle change and how it's coming along
  • Sweets recipes
  • and more surprises to come

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...