December 14, 2011

Life: Where did November go?

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to November.  It seems like only a few days ago I was trying to plan what we were going to be doing for Halloween and all of a sudden Christmas is fast approaching.  Here's what happened in my life since we last left off.



1.) We spent our Halloween carving pumpkins with my family 2.) We decided as a family that we were all going to carve cool pumpkins 3.) I didn't dress up this year but my cousins did and they had a blast scaring people 4.) I got to check #59 from my list since I got to carved a cool pumpkin. 


5.) The hubby made me breakfast.  We've been dating for almost 11 years and he had never cooked for me. He wanted me to see that he could fend for himself when I went on my trip with mama 6.) Mama and I went on a little trip to Kansas City and I got to cross #67 off my list 7.) No trip to Kansas can be complete until you go to Cabela's at least that's what I'm told 8.) The main reason for our trip was to go to my cousin daughter's quinceañera which was beautiful


9.) We finally got to see World of Color at Disney's California Adventure 10.) We had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner but on Black Friday I helped my mama make some delicious tamales 11.) Per mama's request I baked a couple of pumpkin pies and a scrumptious double layer pumpkin cheesecake 12.) Before November finished we went one more time to the Happiest Place on Earth

I hope your November was as lovely as mine.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...