June 21, 2012

Life: Oh summer how do I love thee!

These are the reasons why I love summer so much:
  1. The amazing Southern California weather we have.
  2. Going swimming at the beach. (Here's a list of awesome beaches in Orange County.)
  3. Spending time outdoors with family and friends.
  4. Picnics everywhere.
  5. The Hollywood Bowl.
  6. BBQ's.
  7. Endless concerts.
  8. The OC Fair and LA County Fair.
  9. Bonfires and s'mores. (Here's a list of beaches where you can have a bonfire.)
  10. Movies and concerts at the park.
  11. Long drives down PCH.
  12. Graduations and weddings.
  13. Ice cream, gelato, soft serve and frozen yogurt.
  14. Longer days.
  15. Water parks.
  16. Pool parties.
  17. Long walks along the beach.
  18. Sundresses.
  19. Strawberry everything.
  20. Kayaking and hydrobikes.
  21. Water balloon fights.
  22. Cinespia.
  23. Independence Day and Labor Day.
  24. Our anniversary.
  25. My birthday!

There are a lot of things I'm sure I'm leaving out but these are some of my favorites. I can't wait to get out there and start doing some of these things.  I'll make sure to share my adventures with you guys. 

What's your favorite part about summer?

1 comment:

Christian said...

Hiking near Malibu, kayaking/hydrobiking, and playing lots of tennis :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...