July 1, 2009

If you love something let it go...so I did.

I finally sent out our invites this week. It was actually quite an adventure because I was determined to have our invites Hand Canceled. My FI actually took me to three different post offices without any success. At the third one I was told simply to put them in a bin and to write a note. I have no idea if they are actually going to do it but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. After all the hard work I put into them I hope they reach their destination in one peace and pretty.

This is an example of what hand canceling looks like.


I spent so much time on the address calligraphy that all I wanted was for them to remain as pretty.

Are you going to ask for you invites to be hand canceled? Where you successful?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...