July 25, 2009

Toilet Paper + Bridal Shower = Lots of Fun

Last weekend my MOH and my bridesmaids threw me the greatest shower. They had originally invited about 20 people but we ended up with half that amount. I couldn't have asked for anything else our group was the perfect size. Everyone had a blast and their was so much laughter to go around. They coordinated the decorations and theme to complement the wedding.

Here are some pictures of the decorations they used.



These are some of the prizes they gave away. Isn't it cute how everything is orange and blue. Aww they are so lovely.


I love how they incorporated our sweets theme and used it to decorate the table.


The food was lovely and everyone ate until they were full.



At the end we had cake and of coarse it tide everything together. Our wedding theme is "Love is Sweet" and I love how they wrote that in the cake. It was absolutely delicious.


As I opened the presents they saved the ribbons and bows and made me a bouquet. Here I am showing it off and my mommy is sitting next to me. Oh and check out the lovely his and hers Yogurtland t-shirts.


One of the games we played was design a bridal gown. This was the winning team.


This is the winning bride complete with a veil, head piece, necklace, bouquet, train, something borrowed, something new, and something blue.


Here is my MOH and I playing another game where they have to take enough toilet paper to guess my chest size. She passed toilet paper around and told them each to take enough but they were not told for what. This is when I realized what the toilet paper was for. LOL.


Overall I had a great time and we laughed beyond belief. My MOH, bridesmaids, and friends are amazing. My FMIL and my mommy had never attended a shower and they loved it. I would like to thank everyone for such a great shower. I had a blast and I couldn't asked for anything more.

Did you have a bridal shower?

1 comment:

TheRoddyBride said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! I hope you had so much fun!

Yes, I did have my shower. I haven't received all the pictures yet but some that my aunt took have already been posted on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...