October 14, 2009

Recap: Italian + Family = Our Rehearsal Dinner

Review #4: Buca di Beppo

Since I'm doing recaps and vendor reviews for our wedding I figure I should go back and talk about our rehearsal dinner. When we were first deciding on where to have my family suggested a BBQ. My mom and aunt had agreed to put it all together and planned on doing it the night before our wedding. The menu was set and everyone was invited. About a week before the wedding we decided to change our plans since we didn't really want to bother my family. As I was looking for a restaurant that could accommodate 25 individuals I recalled that for my cousin's first communion we had a banquet at Buca di Beppo. I loved that all I had to do was e-mail my reservation with the amount of guest and the next morning they called to confirm. They were really friendly and when I asked if I could pre-set the menu they gave me suggestions for the amount of guest that we were having.



If you haven't been to Buca di Beppo then let me do a quick overview of it:
1) The atmosphere is fun
2) It's an Italian restaurant
3) The walls are covered with different things from photographs to old advertisement (Every time we go I see something different.)
4) Everything is served family style (Sharing is Caring!)
5) The food is great especially when you have amazing friends and family to share it with

With all these things in mind we just had to do it. We all had a blast and it was a way to re-energize ourselves before the big day. The best part was that my family didn't have to worry about throwing a huge party and the clean up afterward. Since everything was served family style it wasn't too expensive for a party of 25. Oh and as a sweet touch the restaurant gave us a picture frame and card congratulating us.

I would recommend Bucca di Beppo for a rehearsal dinner. If you do plan on going though I would suggest that you ask for the Pope Table.

Thanks Mom and Dad for paying for the lovely dinner.

Where did you have your rehearsal dinner? Where you able to relax and enjoy it?

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Thanks for this review - we have a Bucca di Beppo in San Diego and I've been considering it for our RD - it's nice to know they made everything so easy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...