October 14, 2009

Wow...what can I say about this award?

I would like to first begin by saying thanks to my wonderful glue gun for sticking it out with me throughout the wedding planning process, then I would like to thank the wonderful 40% coupons for Michael's for allowing me to spend countless hours browsing through the aisles without filling guilt of a purchase, then I would like to thank my followers for being so great as they followed me through my crazy journey, lastly I would like to thank Miss Mojito for giving me such an amazing award.


I guess the rules are that I have say 7 random things about me and nominate 7 more blogs.

Random things about me:

1. I worked a little bit more than 9 years at the "Happiest Place on Earth" and my greatest memories are from when I was part of the Dream Squad.

2. I love strawberries. When I was about 4 years old my mom bought me some seeds and helped me plant them. I was so impatient to have some strawberries that I pulled them out when they were still green. Oops.

3. I love to bake. I actually give people baked goods for their birthdays because I think it's more personal than just a simple gift. If you have any good recipes please send them my way. : )

4. The day my grandmother passed away a part of me did as well.

5. I LOVE flowers but I'm allergic to them. Speaking of allergies I'm pretty much allergic to everything that grows, animals, cockroaches, pineapple, kiwi, and nature. etc.

6. I LOVE to take photographs. When people pass away all you are left with are your memories and the photographs you have.

7. I had a wonderful childhood.


Blogs that are worthy of the award are many but here are the one's I'm choosing:

1.The Roddy Bride

2.I Do at the Zoo

3.August 15 Bride

4.Wedding Planning with Joy

5.Designed by RJ

6.San Diego Budget Bride

7.Sweet Lorraine

Thanks ladies for all the inspiration!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Aw! Thanks so much for this award!!

Laura Lewis said...

Hahaha love the speech! Your welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...