January 21, 2010

Recap: Guess Who's Back and with a New Look!!

I'm finally back. I hope you've missed me because I come with more wedding photos. As you can recall from this post I've already reviewed my vendor and I hadn't shown you photos of the whole thing yet.  Just one thing to point out one thing my dress hanger is not the wooden one I had bought but the plastic one they gave me at the bridal store. Oops I completely forgot to change it until it was too late.





The dress on our bed which we recently upgraded but that's a whole different story in itself.


The Back of my dress before my daddy walks me down the aisle.




I love this picture!



Now that the wedding is over and the dress is no longer needed I plan on donating it to Brides Against Breast Cancer.  I planned on doing this since I heard about the program and now that the madness is over I can actually go do it.  I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

My question to you today is what do you think of the dress? What do you think of the new blog?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...