January 22, 2010

Recap: My Love was Strong for Chuck!

Remember when I was having a dilemma on what shoes I was going to wear here






 I really wanted to do the lady like thing and wear the heels but then I realized that it won't be me.  My hubby and I bought chucks a couple of weeks before the wedding. I wore orange ones and he wore black ones.  I'm so glad I got to wear them too because I wasn't tired running around all day in them. 

One person that didn't find the idea of wearing chucks with a wedding dress very flattering was my mom of course. I love her reaction in this photo when I showed her the shoes I was wearing. 



My hubby said that his mom had the same reaction.





So what shoes did you wear on your wedding? Were they comfortable? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...