February 24, 2010

Recap: The lovely ladies...

My bridesmaids were awesome and I can't thank them enough for all the hard work they put into the wedding.  They were like the sister I always imagined would take care of me on my day.  They took care of any loose ends that arose.


From Left to Right:
A is my beautiful younger cousin.  Nobody thought she was going to agree to be part of the bridal party but when I asked she was glad to do it.

V is my best friend/maid of honor. I've known her for more than 10 years and we used to be roommates before I married my hubby.  

M is one of my friends that I meet when I used to work at the happiest place on earth. When I asked her to be my bridesmaid everyone believed she was going to say no because the last time she wore a dress was during prom but to everyones surprise she agreed.  She is an amazing person and she looked spectacular in that bridesmaid dress.

M was such a help because she had already gone through the planning process.  M and her hubby got married in Indonesia and had a great reception for those that couldn't make it after they got back.  She is sweet and made sure that the flower girls were preoccupied. 

K is another friend I meet at work and that I've kept in touch even after she quit and became a young professional.  She is so special to the hubby and I that she actually became my hubby's sponsor when he did his confirmation.

I love all my ladies and really appreciate all the hard work they did.  Thank you!!


I love this photo of the ladies with my hubby.  


I remember that I used to wake up in the middle of the night stressing out that the color was going to be too bright but I love how these dresses came out. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...