September 7, 2011

Life: Honeymooning it in style

Last New Year's Eve as the hubby and I were siting around not doing much we decided that this year  we were going to do something spectacular to bring in the New Year since we haven't had a memorable one yet.  We thought about spending New Years in Paris after finding this tour on Contiki.  I mean imagine your husband coming up to you and asking you, "If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?" I screamed out, "Paris!"  Well he didn't really need to ask since he knows how obsessed I am with EVERYTHING Parisian.  Fast forward to September and we still don't have any plans for New Years.  So, why am I bringing this up?  I'm bringing it up because as a result of that talk we had nine months ago we are finally going on our honeymoon.  We took the idea of going to Paris and ran with it and decided that if we were going to invest so much money on the trip we better make it worth while.  Our New Years idea turned into our 10 day honeymoon trip to London and Paris.

When we got married the hubby was working on so many projects that I didn't want him to be stressed out because he had to leave them to go on our honeymoon.  Let me just say that he didn't take any time off for our wedding unlike most of his coworkers.  Last year I was still in school and our schedules didn't line up so we couldn't make it happen either but this years everything worked out.  The hubby now has a new job where he works less and I finally graduated.  Things are great and I can't imagine why people go on their honeymoon right after the wedding.  I have been planning every aspect of our honeymoon and I am ecstatic about it.  I can't wait to share with all of you the many photos I'm planning on taking and all the bakeries we are going to visit.

If you could go any where in the world where would you go?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...