February 14, 2012

Life: Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's day and now here are my thoughts on this holiday.  I've always had a love for holidays but Valentine's has always had a special place in my heart.  When I was growing up my mom used to make a big deal about it and I loved every minute of it.  I loved going to the store and picking out cards to pass out to my classmates.  I loved seeing hearts all over the place not to mention the crazy amount of pink all around.  As the years have gone by I've realized that love should be celebrated all year long not just one day a year. 


I'm fortunate enough to have married someone that makes me feel loved all year long and not just on Valentine's day.  I'm truly blessed because my hubby and my mom tell me they love me on a daily basis and I know that there are people out there who are not as fortunate as I am.  I've had a lot of death in my family and I believe that you should tell people how you feel every chance you get.  If you're reading this and you haven't told someone you love them today please do so now.  Remember that life is precious and you might not get another opportunity to tell someone you love them.  If on the other hand you are someone that hasn't heard those words in a long time please know that this stranger sends you her love. I love you guys and without you I would not have anyone to blog my stories to.

Happy Valentine's Day!
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...