September 28, 2012

Giving Back: Raising Money for Steven Spencer

Last night I was contacted via Facebook by one of our friends who is trying to raise money to help his brother-in-law Steven Spencer.  Being the emotional pregnant person that I am right now I haven't been able to shake his story out of my head. I can't imagine the frustration this family feels not knowing what is exactly going on with Steven.  They are raising money to take Steven to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota to see if they can diagnose what's truly wrong with him.  He has seen several doctors in Southern California but they still haven't pinned down what's wrong with him.  Please read his story and put yourself in this families position. If you're able to donate any money to this family please do so. If you're able to pass this story on please do so.

If you would like to help out please do so HERE!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...