October 26, 2011

Life: Honeymoon Day 4 (Part 2)

After we were done taking photos at the Eiffel Tower we walked around until we found a patisserie, which we didn't take long to find.  


You better believe I was in heaven with all the bakeries around me but my only problem was not knowing what to try.  The first thing I tried was a Croissants aux amandes. I can't begin to describe to you how delicious it was.  Everything seriously tastes better in Paris! 


After we were done enjoying our fabulous pastries we did more sightseeing.  Since we were so close to the L'Hôtel national des Invalides we decided to pay it a visit.  Can you tell that I'm having a blast? Once again I was sad I had forgotten my tripod. 


We spent a long time there taking photos of all the statues and the canons.  The hubby loved all the weapons.


From there we went over to see the Seine.  This is one of my favorite shots since I got the Eiffel Tower in the background. 


I took countless photos of the Eiffel Tower from each and every angle that I could possibly take.  I simply couldn't resist taking this photo and yes I know its really corny.


I kept seeing these locks around town and I had no idea what they meant.  Once I got home I googled it and found out they were Love Locks.  I wish I would have known about the locks I would have taken one to leave there.  Next time I go to Europe I'm definitely going to be brining one with me to put there.


After spending a few hours walking around taking photos we headed out back to our hotel but not before stopping at another bakery.  I decided to have a yummy eclair this time.  The only thing the hubby kept trying was chocolate croissants.


We were tempted in stopping into every bakery we saw especially the cute ones but we did manage to have a tad of self control.


Our first night in Paris we decided to have dinner near our hotel. I couldn't help myself and I ordered a cheeseburger and fries.  We loved that unlike in London ketchup was plentiful.


Since we had purchased an all day pass for the Metro we decided to head out to the Champs-Elysees to see what all the fuss was about.  There are so many things to do there and since it was Friday night a lot of the things were open.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...